2021 Honeyville City 4th of July Celebration Schedule
FRIDAY, JULY 2ND
· TRAP SHOOT @ 5:30 p.m.
* ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME*
* Located at Mark Bingham’s Gravel Pit: 8590 N Hwy 38
* Bring your own gun, ammo, eye & ear protection.
* Everyone must sign a waiver. Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign.
* One thrower dedicated to beginning shooters * Lots of shoot time * Bring plenty of ammo *
* Please contact Luana Canfield at 435-730-1345 with any questions.
· DINNER & MOVIE IN THE PARK
Dinner @ 8:00 p.m. – Movie will begin at dusk.
SATURDAY, JULY 3RD
· FREEDOM RUN
* PLEASE PRE-REGISTER @ WWW.HONEYVILLEFREEDOMRUN.COM
* FACEBOOK: Honeyville Freedom Run
* Pre-Registration Fees: $15.00 with a Race T-Shirt, $5.00 without a Shirt.
* Day of Registration Fees: $20 with a Race T-Shirt, $10.00 without a Shirt.
* Pre-Registered Runners can pick a packet up at the Park
on July 2nd during the dinner & movie.
* Same Day Registration: July 3rd @ 6:30 a.m. at Crystal Springs.
* Race Begins at 7:00 a.m. for Competitive Runners & 7:15 a.m. for Less Competitive Runners
· FIREMANS PANCAKE BREAKFAST
* Honeyville Park 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
* Line Up at 10:00 a.m. Parade Begins at 10:30.
* Please contact Teresa Pali @ 435-230-4385 to reserve your spot.
*EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN THE PARADE*
· PARK ACTIVITES
* 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
* FOOD * RACES * VOLLEYBALL * PIE EATING CONTEST
* AIR FILLED TOYS * LIVE TROUT POND*
MONDAY, JULY 5TH
· YOUTH RODEO
* Honeyville City Rodeo Grounds 2371 W. 6900 N.
* EVENTS FOR ALL AGES UP TO 15 *
* Same Day Registration 8:oo a.m. – 9:30 a.m. * Rodeo Begins at 10:00 a.m.
*CANDY SCRAMBLE * MUTTIN’ BUSTIN’ * DUMMY ROPING * STICK HORSE RACE
* GOAT RIBBON PULL * BREAKAWAY ROPING * SHEEP SCRAMBLE * CALF RIDING * BARRELS * POLES * STEER RIDING * MINI BULLS *
* 80% Pay Back * Prizes * Fun *
* Contact Wayne Aoki with questions at 435-279-7833