Notice to Control Noxious Weeds: It is the duty of every property owner to control and prevent the spread of noxious weeds on any land in his possession, or under his control.  This notice shall serve as a warning that if he fails to comply with this notice, enforced weed control measures may be imposed at the direction of county authorities.


Secondary Water Survey



The city is in the process of applying for a grant that will help improve our culinary waterline.  However, in order to apply we need to know how many residents use SECONDARY (canal water) to water their yard such as your lawn or gardens (not pastures).


If you use secondary water for your yard,

we are asking that you contact city hall and let us know before May 13th .


You can either call us at 435-279-8425 or send an email to [email protected].


THANK YOU in advance for helping us with this project!


The Mayor and City Council are always looking for ways to improve our city for our citizens.