HONEYVILLE CITY IS NOW HIRING
Honeyville City has a job opening in our Public Works Department and is looking for a hardworking individual that is interested in growing their skillset, while also doing a job that effects Honeyville residents every day.
The Public Works Employee will perform daily tasks in the following areas:
- Water System Operations
- Snow Removal
- Operating & Maintaining Equipment
- Maintain Roads/Parks/Cemeteries/City Buildings
- Additional duties as needed
- Frequently lifting 25-50 pounds with occasional lifting of 100 pounds or more.
- Ability to stand or walk most of the time with bending, twisting
while working on irregular surfaces.
- Ability to climb ladders to access rooftops, trenches, etc.
- Exposure to excessive noise & vibration
Additional Job Information:
- Full Time Position
- Paid Time Off
- Potential for Retirement Benefits
- $23.00/hr. or more depending on experience
- Valid Driver’s License Required
To apply please email your resume to [email protected]
OR bring your resume to Honeyville City Office located at 2635 W. 6980 N.
Job Posting will close end of day Wednesday, September 21, 2022