2023 Honeyville City 4th of July Celebration Schedule
MONDAY, JULY 3RD
- TRAP SHOOT @ 6:00 p.m.
* ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME*
* Located at Mark Bingham’s Gravel Pit: 8590 N Hwy 38
* Bring your own gun, ammo, eye & ear protection.
* Everyone must sign a waiver. Those under 18 must have a parent or guardian present.
* Lots of shoot time * Bring plenty of ammo *
* Please contact Cody Hansen @ 801-678-6720 with any questions.
- DINNER & MOVIE IN THE WEST PARK
* Dinner @ 8:00 p.m. – Movie will begin at dusk.
TUESDAY, JULY 4TH
- FREEDOM RUN
* PLEASE PRE-REGISTER @
Online registration will close June 30th at midnight.
* FACEBOOK: Honeyville Freedom Run
* Pre-Registration Fees: $15.00 with a Race T-Shirt, $5.00 without a Shirt.
* Day of Registration Fees: $20 with a Race T-Shirt, $10.00 without a Shirt.
* Pre-Registered Runners can pick a packet up at the park on July 3rd during the dinner & movie.
* Same Day Registration: July 4th 6:15 a.m. – 6:45 a.m. at Crystal Springs. Registration will close promptly at 6:45 a.m. Cash or Check is required for same day registration.
* Race Begins at 7:00 a.m. at Crystal Springs located at 8215 N. Highway 38 Honeyville, UT
- FIREMANS PANCAKE BREAKFAST
* Honeyville Park 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
* $12.00/Adult * $8.00/12 and under
* Line Up at 10:00 a.m. Parade Begins at 10:30.
*EVERYONE IS INVITED TO JOIN THE PARADE*
- PARK ACTIVITES AT WEST PARK
* 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
* FOOD * RACES * VOLLEYBALL * PIE EATING CONTEST
* AIR FILLED TOYS * CLIMBING WALL* DUNK TANK*
*** Cash or Check ONLY for food & activities! ***
SATURDAY, JULY 15TH
- YOUTH RODEO
*Rodeo Begins at 9:00 a.m. * Honeyville City Rodeo Grounds 2371 W. 6900 N.
* EVENTS FOR ALL AGES UP TO 15 *
* PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY – REGISTRATION CLOSES JUNE 30TH AT NOON
* MUTTIN’ BUSTIN’ * DUMMY ROPING * STICK HORSE RACE
* RIBBON PULL * BREAKAWAY ROPING * SHEEP SCRAMBLE * CALF RIDING * BARRELS
* POLES * STEER RIDING * MINI BULLS *
* Contact Kory Wilde with questions at 435-720-2036