2023 NOTICE OF PRIMARY ELECTION – HONEYVILLE CITY
According to the provisions of Utah code 20A-5-101,
- Notice is given to qualified persons residing within Honeyville City that the Municipal Primary election is to be held Tuesday September 5, 2023 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Notice is given of sample ballots for the Primary Election.
- Notice is given of the election audit required by the Lieutenant Governor’s Election Policy. The Audit will be conducted during normal business hours in the County Courthouse 01 South Main #10 Brigham City, UT beginning Friday September 11, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. and continuing until completed. Anyone desiring to witness the audit is invited to attend.
- Notice is given of early voting dates and times as follows:
- August 29 – September 1 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Honeyville City Office 2635 W. 6980 N.
- Notice is given that Honeyville City will provide voting assistance and have an ADA Expressvote ballot marking device at their city office during early voting and on Election Day, Tuesday September 5, 2023.
- Notice is given of election canvass as follows:
- Tuesday September 19, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. Honeyville City Office 2635 W. 6980 N.
Be prepared to show photo identification when voting.
QUALIFICATIONS TO VOTE
U.S. Citizen, resident of the State of Utah for over 30 days preceding the election, 18 years of age by November 21, 2023. To register to vote or to update information, visit vote.utah.gov.
Certification of Ballot Counting Equipment
Box Elder County will publicly conduct a logic and accuracy test and demonstration of the automatic tabulating equipment that will be used to count the ballots for the Primary Election to be held September 5, 2023. The demonstration and test will be conducted August 17, 2023 at 0:00 a.m. in room #10 of the County Courthouse 01 South Main Street Brigham City, UT. The test and demonstration is open to the public in accordance with Utah Code 20A-4-104 and 20A-3-201.
BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED ON AUGUST 15, 2023
For more information or a list of ballot drop box locations, please visit
Posted on July 31, 2023, by Brittiny Chlarson Honeyville City Recorder.