2023 NOTICE OF GENERAL ELECTION
According to the provisions of Utah code 20A-5-101,
- Notice is given to qualified persons residing within Honeyville City that the Municipal General Election is to be held Tuesday November 21, 2023 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Notice is given of sample ballots for the General Election may be found at boxeldercounty.org/elections and on https://honeyvillecity.org/election-information.
- Notice is given of the election audit required by the Lieutenant Governor’s Election Policy. The Audit will be conducted during normal business hours in the County Courthouse 01 South Main #10 Brigham City, UT beginning Tuesday November 28, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. and continuing until completed. Anyone desiring to witness the audit is invited to attend.
- Notice is given of early voting dates and times as follows:
Box Elder County Courthouse: November 14-17, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
1 South Main Street Suite 10 Brigham City, Utah
- Notice is given that there will be two Vote Centers on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and will have ADA Expressvote ballot marking device:
USU Education Center 989 S. Main Brigham City, Utah
Bear River Senior Center 510 W. 1000 N. Tremonton, Utah
Honeyville City will provide voting assistance by provisional ballot from 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Valid Identification and proof of residency is required.
Be prepared to show photo identification when voting.
QUALIFICATIONS TO VOTE
U.S. Citizen, resident of the State of Utah for over 30 days preceding the election, 18 years of age by November 21, 2023 and registered to vote in the municipality.
Certification of Ballot Counting Equipment
Box Elder County will publicly conduct a logic and accuracy test and demonstration of the automatic tabulating equipment that will be used to count the ballots for the General Election to be held November 21, 2023. The demonstration and test will be conducted November 9, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. in room #10 of the County Courthouse 01 South Main Street Brigham City, UT. The test and demonstration is open to the public in accordance with Utah Code 20A-4-104 and 20A-3-201.
BALLOTS WILL BE MAILED ON OCTOBER 31, 2023
For more information or a list of ballot drop box locations, please visit